After dominating the airwaves with 3x platinum summer smash “Summer” Calvin Harris is ready to unleash another full length album titled “Motion”. I still play songs from Harris’s third album “18 Months” that was full of electro-house-dance jams (“Thinking About You” “Feels So Close” “Bounce“) so I’m extremely excited to hear some new stuff from Mr. Harris. The guest list is also insane featuring artists like Ellie Goulding, Big Sean, Haim, Tinashe, Gwen Stefani and many more top notch artists.
Check out the tracklisting below and get ready to hear Calvin take over the radio in a few months.
- Under Control (w/ Alesso Feat. Hurts)
- Blame (feat. John Newman)
- Love Now (feat. All About She)
- Slow Acid
- Outside (feat. Ellie Goulding)
- It Was You (w/ Firebeatz)
- Overdrive (w/ Ummet Ozcan)
- Ecstacy (feat. Hurts)
- Pray To God (feat. Haim)
- Open Wide (feat. Big Sean)
- Together (feat. Gwen Stefani)
- Burnin (w/ R3hab)
- Dollar Signs (feat. Tinashe)
“Motion” is set to come out November 4, 2014 Pre-Order HERE to receive singles!